I Want To Guest On Your Podcast
Tristan Bailey has recorded episodes both as a guest (12 Minute Convos, Manufacturing Ignition Podcast, UX Podcast, Internet Marketing Podcast) and a host of The Cliff Notes Podcast, and I can bring that experience to your show.
As a podcast host, I know how hard it is to produce a great podcast. I can make a great guest. I use professional gear, I show up on time, and I'm full of great anecdotes about my experience growing my own agency as well as growing clients online business to success.
If you'd like to book me, email your pitch and I'll set up a date for us to record.
The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organizers, media professionals, and other interested parties. Please feel free to use it as is. If you have additional questions, you can email me.
A highly regarded independent consultants in his industry, Tristan Bailey is a senior digital consultant who helps Maker and Manufacturing business owners uncover hidden profits through their website, by unlocking their offline skills to online sales opportunities.
Tristan is the founder of web agency Holdingbay and host of the popular The Cliff Notes Podcast. He has helped businesses in UK, Germany, Sweden and USA. His current focus is UK businesses and helping them succeed with digital transformation to add value to sales funnels.
Sample Questions to Ask Tristan
Ready to get some actionable advice for your audience on sales lead optimization? Ask me these sample questions.
- A client comes to you wanting to improve conversions for their company website. Where do you start - what questions do you ask?
- Where should an owner start when making CRO improvements?
- Why do you say a website is only half finished the day after launch?
- How has business evolved now that the web is largely mobile first?
- What are specific design mistakes you see companies making?
- What specific messaging mistakes do you see companies making?
- What industry companies do you pay attention to that “Get it right” in terms of the sales process?
- What are a few things that separate an enduring business from a flash in the pan or hobby business?
- What are some of your greatest successes?
- How can my business start to implement GDPR?
Facts About Tristan
Ask me about these little known facts so that you sound like you're as good an interviewer as Michael Parkinson or Howard Stern.
- I believe your biggest competitor is not looking.
- You should design your site for a crazy, lazy drunk.
- Creativity is unplanned, but success is data lead.
- Positioning is the cornerstone of any business's success
- In my first 90s dotcom startup, I tried to build a worldwide sports platform. It didn't work out.
- I didn't experience real success until I discovered the Productised Consulting business model
- My first job was photocopying fiction books for proofreading in a very smokey office.
- I like to work with Makers and Manufacturing to help them lift the industry.
- I used to work in-house with house hold brands and developed sites at Time Out, John Lewis, Buy.com, and others.
- I believe if you're in an online business of any kind, you are in the business of audience building.
Tristan's Agency holdingbay.co.uk
Tristan's hosts The Cliff Notes Podcast Podcast on Intersection of Manufacturing and Digital
Lives in Brighton, England
Sometimes in Cologne, Germany
Born London, England
Name Pronunciation: tris-TAN BAY-lee