Business Consulting Services
You concentrate on your business growing month on month, so we have set up these fixed price service products to offer you incite and fast growth options in a first engagement. So if you have a product ready for market or have been running your Manufacturing business for a few years and hit a plateau. Don't start with "How much do you charge for a website?". You know there is more growth in there, if only you understood the potential leads and customers using the website to understand and purchase today.
If you are not ready for a project yet, give your business a shot of WebCNC and let Holdingbay push open doors to your customers with one of these.
To your custom needs
- A full project - We meet with you and set out an assessment, roadmap and plan and deliver to grow your sales or business target
- From medium to large scale design and development
- Redevelop a site or build new
- Marketing and Sales ready
- Integrate into the business
- Look at both your customers needs and your targets
- We are very flexible, to get the best experience
- Support the business staff and technical needs
- £TALK TO US
Scope risks to maximise results
- Consulting call - Start planning and understanding implementing your business idea or get an expert view on from third party
- Business assessment
- CTO advice
- Digital Strategy
- Competitive edge
Analytics Business Audit
Your data is like Financials, if you miss, it's lost
- Technical Audit with non technical advice - If you use Google Analytics to track your visits and make sales
- Have Google Analytics on your website for 2 weeks or years, want to know if its working correctly.
- Tracking Goals, Events, Funnels, Outbound Links, File Downloads, Speed, Campaigns...
- Also test Google Search Console (Webmaster tools), Google Tag Manager, review 3rd party services you use
- Learn what data you might be missing, and opportunities to improve conversion and incite
- Comes with a consulting call to start and summarise the quick actions and suggested improvements Book a Google Analytics Audit
GDPR website and digital review
Privacy by Design, good for business and May 2018
- The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- We offer to go through your websites, trace in the code and diagram the private fields
- Can offer to implement the changes Book a GDPR upgrade
Lay path for progress
- On site planning - Have us come visit you and take you through a discovery workshop to reduce risk and give you actionable direction to tackle requirements.
- Stakeholder interviews
- Technical and Online product Roadmap for 2 years
- Agile scope
- Professional manner
- Reduce risk
- Practical Steps
Awesome marketable MVP
- Minimal Viable Product - Rapid working on project examples and exploring options with short feedback loops, to cut time to market down and prepare to interface with paying customers
- Set up new tracking
- Growth experiments
- Goals and KPIs
- Strategy advice
- Work with existing data
- Card Sorting
- Content Strategy
- Competitive edge
- Professional reports
- Week of time with you
Is there an initial fee?
For new projects we do a discovery phase, this is billed upfront so can also learn from the discovery findings. This is waved if the client has been through the Product Services.
How do you take payment?
Holdingbay Product Services are paid in full upfront, with credit card or bank transfer. Payment is to UK bank account or by pound sterling cheque. Paper receipt available on request.
How do you work professionally?
We collaborate in an agile process with you as client and product owner. This helps stage delivery and feedback.
Book a 15 minute free call
Unsure which option is best for you? Look at our calendar and book a free website discovery call, let's talk about it