If you start with privacy in the blueprint it can be natural
The description that best summarises this evolution to a better set of practices is Privacy by Design. Starting these processes to every new point of data collection or processing will make it a more transparent and easier to implement. Company and systems buy-in from the planning stage up bakes it in for the users too.
Privacy by Design - The 7 Foundational Principles
- Proactive not Reactive; Preventative not Remedial
- Privacy as the Default Setting
- Privacy Embedded into Design
- Full Functionality — Positive-Sum, not Zero-Sum
- End-to-End Security — Full Lifecycle Protection
- Visibility and Transparency — Keep it Open
- Respect for User Privacy — Keep it User-Centric
Do you have a GDPR process that you still have questions about?
Send me your thoughts, We can advise you on roadmap steps to production.